Thursday, March 26, 2009

2 Hobby Boxes of Champs 08/09 Hockey

So I'm away from home and I bought 2 boxes of Champs. I love these cards, they remind me of the Allen & Ginter but for hockey, which being Canadian... I love!

This will be a quick review and tell and I'll edit it more with more detail and add pictures later.

Here are the highlights...

Base Cards: 77/100 (37 doubles)

Mini Cards NHL Players: 66/192 (0 doubles)

Mini Cards Natural History: 16/192 (0 doubles)

Mini Cards Rookie: 6/96 (0 Doubles)

Champs Rookies: 24/100 (0 Doubles)

Mini Autos - Ilya Zubov (OTT), Tobias Stephan (DAL), Guillaume Latendresse (MON), Steve Mason (CBJ)

Mini Threads - Marty Turco - Black - (DAL), Mario Lemieux - black - (PIT)

Overall Thoughts:

I really like this product. It's fun to rip. The Base cards are amazing and the mini's are fun. I'd like to collect all the Natural History, but we'll see after I open my third Hobby Box next month how I feel. Overall an enjoyable product. I'm definately going to finish it up.

Best Hits: The Steve Mason auto and the Mario Lemieux Jersey cards were by far the best hits of the two boxes, and I got one of them in each of the boxes.

I definately recommend this product to anyone who likes the A&G cards and/or Hockey.

No comments:

Post a Comment