Thursday, January 22, 2009

Just When I Thought I Was Out...They Pulled Me Back In!

Well this should have been my first blog, but I was learning how things worked here on blogspot. I used to collect cards in the early-80's to the mid-90's but then I just lost interest or who knows what happened.

Well recently my Brother-in-law started collecting cards and well it sparked my interested and got right back in. We went to his local card shop and I bought a few cards that were to my liking.

I bought
2 Luongo Jersey Cards,

1 Trevor Linden Jersey Card

and a Kiprusoff Jersey card.

In many ways I hope that would be enough. Get a few things of my favorite players. But I looked through my old albums and the hunger was still there...so now I'm hooked and I think there's no turning back. I just have to remind myself to take it slow and enjoy the process. After all this is a fun hobby that millions seem to share... We all seem to share this addiction, to wax!

Cheers and good hunting,

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment