Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Good, The Bad and the HOLY SH*T!




Okay so I got back from my first Hobby Shop experience buying a Hobby Box.

The Good - I bought a hobby box of 08/09 UD Artifacts.

The Bad - They didn't have 2009 Topps Baseball Series 1 boxesin. They also were rip off artists trying to trade in cards for hobby boxes...which royaly pissed me off. I will not even bother trying that again!

The HOLY SH*T - The hits out of the box

I pulled the usual Rookies, Rookie redemptions, Stars and Legends. All nice.




I also Pulled a Peter Forsberg Frozen Artifacts (Jersey and Patch) 24/50



Which I traded with my brother-in-law (a HUGE Colorado fan) for a 08/09 UD Series 1 Miikka Kiprusoff Patch card 01/15 (I'm a huge Flames fan...gotta love family!)



A Micheal Ryder and Guillaume Latendresse Tundra Tandums Tri-Color with Stitching 062/100




A Jarome Iginla Treasured Swatches Duel Color 096/100




AND A BOBBY ORR AUTOFACTS CARD!!!! I LOVE BOBBY ORR! SWEEEEEEEEEEEEETTT






3 comments:

  1. That's awesome!

    Which shop did you go to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Edmonton, I did half bash them so I don't feel right naming names on here, but I could email it to you if you want?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure man... I'm not that familiar with the edmonton ones... but you sure could've been talking about the two I know in Calgary...

    ReplyDelete